Suggested Wine Pairing: Sagrantino
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a non-stick pan, over high heat, add the olive oil and mushrooms. Cook for about 3-5 minutes or until caramelized. Set aside.
3. To roll the pizza dough, sprinkle some flour on your work surface. With a rolling pin, roll out the dough and transfer the rolled dough onto a pizza stone, or baking sheet, lined with parchment paper.
4. Spread a thin layer of olive oil and chopped garlic on the dough. Next, add the shredded mozzarella cheese, followed by red pepper flakes and mushrooms. Bake for 16-18 minutes or until the crust turns golden brown.
5. Top with burrata and pea shoots, drizzle with balsamic vinegar, and serve immediately.