Suggested Wine Pairing: Rosato di Primitivo
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Serving: 4 people
1. Fill a pot with 2 and 1/2 cups of water and bring to a boil. Once boiling add rinsed farro. Cover and reduce heat to a simmer. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender
2. Drain farro and let cool for 10 minutes
3. In a large bowl combine farro, kale, mandarins, cherries, and walnuts.
4. For vinaigrette: mix together olive oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic, honey and lemon, salt and pepper to taste
5. Pour vinaigrette on salad, mix, serve, enjoy!